A little party never killed nobody

7 hours ago - 26,243 notes
via - src - reblog

apparently apple has a new quick photo option in messages and i just sent the most horrific selfie to sher and leesh

9 hours ago - 2 notes
- reblog

Anonymous asked: Your update game is weak

u mustn’t have been around for the dark ages.. this is me being a good updater lol

11 hours ago - 0 notes
- reblog
16 hours ago - 1 note
- reblog
16 hours ago - 1,141 notes
via - src - reblog
tagged - zm - fic: heart out

cryingbcmattyhealy:

Sex- The 1975 + Snaps
1 day ago - 6,381 notes
via - src - reblog

Anonymous asked: I think there is also a blog dedicated to fic recs but crap I forgot the URL

there is a few floating around that i’ve seen but they feature already known on some level stuff or unknown harry but if you remember the url do let me know :) can’t hurt to check it out x

1 day ago - 0 notes
- reblog
tagged - Anonymous

Anonymous asked: hey thanks for redirecting me to jen! i agree w u 100% i always get annoyed when i see "dark zayn" fics. when i found ho i was soooo happy

i mean each to their own and stuff but i feel like that’s 99% of Zayn fics and most of the time if it isn’t dark Zayn it’s playboy Zayn and.. he’s so much more!!  I see him as such a diverse character in so many ways (he’s so smart and loves reading and learning and ughhhh) and fic Zayn is very rarely inclusive of his background and his religion and it’s so frustrating.. Zayn is my favourite to write by far. If you find anything good that is Zayn be sure to let me know!! x

1 day ago - 2 notes
- reblog
tagged - Anonymous

Anonymous asked: do u have any good zayn fic recs? i feel there arent enough out there and since ur writing my fave zayn fic u might of some? thanks!

nope sorry! I don’t read Zayn fics because I’m not interested in the way he is portrayed 99% of the time and the other 1% the writing makes me cringe. jen @fineapplepizza has a good rec though she might have some non-gross Zayn fics in there! xx

1 day ago - 1 note
- reblog
tagged - Anonymous

yooo once my mid sem break is over this week i’m going on semi-hiatus until november 11! don’t expect any updates to fics, i’ll try and update but I have a massive assignment to do and a lot of coursework to go over for my exams so I’m not going to have much time to write. you’ll probably see me floating around tumblr but until nov 11 pretty please don’t pressure for updates thank you kindly :)

1 day ago - 2 notes
- reblog

Anonymous asked: I hope Lola moves out and goes to New York to focus on herself and to deal with her issues because zayn is distracting her from making progress. Its sad to see Lola seeing zayn bring girls to the house and getting more hurt by zayn. Maybe she can go to NYU for her career.

poor lola has some decisions to make.. hopefully her decisions are healthy ones!! xx

1 day ago - 0 notes
- reblog
tagged - Anonymous
2 days ago - 3,559 notes
via - src - reblog
tagged - zm - fic: heart out

Anonymous asked: (273): Well, I dont really know how much penis you have at your disposal so I cant be sureRplys (2) Good (324) Bad (122) zayn & lolaaaaaa

Zayn is bold lola is italics

(i don’t get ‘Rplys (2) Good (324) Bad (122)’ so im gonna just do the first bit)

I got a grim look when I took my pants off :(

Read More

2 days ago - 1 note
- reblog

im @ georgiaemily on ello if u wanna hit me up bye

2 days ago - 0 notes
- reblog

@Harry_Styles: Be nice to nice.

@Harry_Styles: Be nice to nice.

2 days ago - 2,920 notes
via - src - reblog
tagged - hs
- forth